LIEBSTER AWARD NOMINATION
August 6, 2019
I don’t like doing these thingies (I’m a hermit), but thanks to Kalliope for nominating me anyway.
THE RULES TO AWARD:
Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
Share 11 facts about yourself
Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you
Nominate 11 bloggers and ask them 11 questions
Notify your 11 nominees
1. Nothing about me is a fact. I’m complete fiction, or maybe poetry. Can’t decide.
2. I’m a musician and closet writer. Why I write in the closet is because I don’t like people looking over my shoulder.
3. I’m a prude whose preferred genre is erotica. My aim is to stimulate the senses, aurally, visually, but not explicitly. That is best left to pornographers.
4. I’m a walking oxymoron. Sometimes I run. Sometimes I’m a moron. Usually, I breathe.
5. I like sexy word play, and I like writers whose work drips with sensuality and cleverity.
6. I like making up words.
7. I like it when others make up words.
8. I don’t suffer fools well. (I’m the head fool around here!)
9. I’m a cynic.
10. I don’t like having my picture taken.
11. 11 is one of my lucky numbers
Who is your daddy?
I have none. I was a virgin birth.
What does he do?
Hmm. Let’s just say he’s retired.
How would your kids answer these in reference to you?
Silence. (I have no kids.)
What brings you back to WordPress time and again?
I’m desperate for love and affection.
Are you more inclined towards air, land or sea?
Sea (and fire, but that wasn’t an option.)
Amass your ultimate strike force team. Who is on your list, what skills or specialities does each individual member bring to the table?
Kalliope, she will twist your mind into jelly with her words. Barack Obama, he will reason you under the carpet. Salman Rushdie, for inspiration. George Clooney, just because, and to distract my opponents.
What flower are you?
Rose (red, of course), but anything with thorns.
Do you associate with birth correspondences?
Numbers. 6 and 1. Two members of my strike team were born that year. My adopted birth date is a palindrome (international ordering) that implies that I’m the devil’s spawn. My birth year is the same upside down as it is rightside up.
What is your greatest, most dreadful fear?
Dropping something in the toilet. That’s why I keep the lid shut.
You’re going to die from pooping or vomiting to death. Which end brings your geyser of demise?
Pooping. It runs in the family. (I promise I’ll open the lid first.)
What is your favourite thing about me?
You press my right buttons. I’d be hopeless if you pressed the left ones.
Anne’s 11 questions:
1. Who is your favorite writer?
2. Are you confused by this world?
3. What offends you the most?
4. What pleases you the most?
5. Make your own word of 6 syllables or more, and give me its definition.
6. What was the last thing you thought about when you went to bed last night?
7. What was the first thing you thought when you awoke this morning.
8. Write me a haiku
It doesn’t have to be good
Make it about you.
9. If you were an angel, what kind of angel would you be?
10.If you were a God or Goddess, what would be your domain?
11.What does the number 11 mean to you.
I don’t interact with a lot of people, so I’ve chosen 11 regular readers as my nominees: